Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Massage Therapists Prayer

This was sent to us by A.J and I thought it would be a good edition to the blog as a reminder of why we do what we do. To help those of ailments, relaxing the mind and body, promote health and wellness, and maybe develop friendships along the way. To my fellow classmates, as we approach the end, I hope we all have got in touch with ourselves and discovered the healing powers and energy that flows through us and though our hands. We will all have rewarding careers in this practice and for me, just to have someone say that I made them feel better, is enough to make me smile and fullfilled that I'm making a difference in their lives.
 Enjoy the prayer! I love it.

Let me dedicate my life today
to the care of those who come my way.

Let me touch each one with healing hands,
for the gentle art for which I stand.

Let the divine force flow from me to you,
let our energy and spirit renew.

And then tonight when the day is done,
let me rest in peace if i've helped just one!

1 comment: